Although XenDirect is ready and operational right off the shelf, the uniqueness and diverse needs of customers sometimes warrants an individualized solution.
Data conversion and import of legacy data from an existing database into XenDirect is available as an optional service. The amount and type of data can vary based on the needs of the customer. Typically, data conversion only occurs during the initial setup and installation of a new customer site. Examples of data types are:
- Course and Scheduling details
- Client profile (students)
- Financial details (invoices and payments)
- Staff and Faculty profiles
- Company profiles
- Other miscellaneous data tables such as facilities, postal codes, account numbers, and sessions are also available
Data conversion and import requests are built on a fee per hour basis. After a research and design phase, the customer will receive a quote and scope of services for the data conversion and import prior to installation and setup.
As an optional service, Xenegrade will review customization inquiries on a request by request basis. Customization is defined as a modification to the XenDirect application that is typically targeted for one or very few customers. Examples of actual customizations:
- Online registration payment gateway
- Data exchange between XenDirect and a third party application
- Specialty reports
- Targeted data exports
- Automated scheduling of specialty tasks
Customization requests are built on a fee per hour basis. After a research and design phase, the customer will receive a quote and scope of services for the customization.
Users often submit suggestions to improve the XenDirect application that is not considered as custom. Using a XenDirect built-in feature, end users can submit suggestions for review and consideration. If approved, the suggestion is scheduled as part of a future update to the system.